Monday, July 28, 2008

Canine Country Campin'



Last week, my crew and I had the opportunity to return for dog camp, the "Canine Country Camp" at Glen Highland Farm! (Yes I know we were just there a month ago for a Getaway!) A blast was had by all – a really great group of dog-minded folk and their dogs coming together for a week of learning and play!



Camp was full of border collies and Aussies this year! Love those kooky herders... Met some folks from last year’s camp and also got to chat more with the flyball and agility instructors teaching at Camp.

Molly received a novice agility award! (Ok that really gives me some serious motivation to continue the agility fun with both Molly and Ben.) Ben got some accolades from fellow campers about his ability to chill out and look so peaceful. I started to call him Zen Ben and snapped an appropriate photo:


And a few more pics from camp...


4 comments:

  1. Zen Ben. Molly Fun Police. Makes me smile. Camp and Getaway in one summer? Lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fantastic vacation!! My pups and I are VERY jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very jealous here, too. Man oh man that looks like such a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi--
    I just found your site thru Food Lady (I'm also breathless for news about Old Sport).
    Fenway is a 10 month old BC and we live in MD, so I thought we should introduce ourselves. He's been in the show ring (even has a point!) and started on agility, though we're being conservative 'cause of his age. Your blog entry about Glen HIghland Farm CONVINCED me that this is something I am seriously going to do.

    Stop by and visit some time!

    ReplyDelete