Monday, May 7, 2012

Trying to find a groove again

Working hard to find a groove again… the last 3 months have been a whirlwind of very personal chaotic emotions. With other events, the loss of Molly, in February, and Ben, only a week ago... is hard to bear. If I think about these things too long, I become a puddle of tears. I knew the time was near, for both Molly and for Ben. I think they were giving me time to come to terms and accept the inevitable. And to push me into a new chapter.

Big changes are coming up fast. It’s a big move. I’m ready for it. I really need it.

Molly and Ben will always be with me. I will miss those two forever. And as I look down and see this bright-eyed little border collie looking back at me, I can look to the future, a little less heavy-hearted.

I’m looking forward to new adventures, me and Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment